Would you like to have this product automatically shipped to you?
The AquaFX 1-Micron Poly-Blown Sediment Filter reduces sediment, silt, dirt, sand, scale and rust particles.
Better Parts, Better Service!
- Poly-Blown Multi-Layer Gradient Design
- Multi-step micron rating that effectively traps particulates while extending filter life and maintaining water pressure
- 100% pure thermal-bonded polypropylene, no binders / solvents / glue
- Food grade materials, large capacity & high flow
- Manufactured to FDA Standards
Max. Water Temperature: 140F / 60C
Max. Pressure: 120PSI
Rating: 1 Micron
The 20X4.5 (aka 20x4) Inch AquaFX 1 Micron Nominal Sediment Filter
The 20" X 4.5" fits All Standard 20" x 4.5" Big Blue Housings - Perfect for well systems or commercial RO systems
Replace every 4-6 months or when 5PSI pressure drop is observed.