The Dolphin RO from AquaFX has become the GO-TO system for Fresh water enthusists
- Hand-built in the USA by AquaFX!
- Remove Harmful Impurities from Your Water
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Bracket
- Quick-Disconnect Fittings (¼" OD)
The AquaFX Dolphin RO system is one of the most popular RO systems for Fresh Water, Planted tanks and Cichlid enthusiasts. Great for removing excess Calcium from your water supply (softening the water would be ideal, but this system can do the leg work without the softener) Making your general hardness levels more appropriate will be a breeze with this system. Engineered to meet the specific needs of your top off and make up water.
AquaFX is proud of our Dolphin, recognized as being the GO-TO unit for Fresh Water enthusiasts everywhere!! The AquaFX Dolphin RO system is offered in several flow rates from 50 GPD to 200 GPD (Gallons per Day). AquaFX furthers this great unit by allowing you to select the carbon your system uses, giving you the ability to deal with disinfectants such as Chloramine or even traditional Chlorine. The AquaFX Dolphin has great appeal for every fish keeper, from the weekend hobbyist to professional service companies. Truly making AquaFX 'The Leaders in Reverse Osmosis.'
- 3-Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - AquaFX Premium 1 micron Sediment Filter
- Stage 2 - AquaFX Chlorine Guzzler Carbon Block Pre-filter
- Stage 3 - AquaFX TFC RO Membrane (made in the USA)
- Pressure Gauge
- Quick Connect Fittings
- 10" Canister Filter Wrench for easy filter changes
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Dimensions: 14"W (17"W for Chloramine Blaster Systems) x 7"D x 15.5"H (18"H for 200GPD Systems)
- Dolphin RO and cartridges
- 1/4" Hose Bib Adapter (additional installation parts available here)
- 6 feet of supply tube, drain tube and product tube
- AquaFX Instruction manual
- You can add 100 GPD anytime by adding a PiggyBack Kit
* Output based on 65PSI, 77°F, 250ppm TDS water input over a 24-hour period. Lower pressure, cooler water temperature or higher TDS will reduce output. A booster pump is highly recommended if pressure is below 45 PSI.