The AquaFX Stingray Portable RO System is one of the most economical RO systems available for Fresh Water, Planted tanks and Chiclid enthusiasts. Great for removing excess Calcium from your water supply (softening the water would be ideal, but this system can do the leg work without the softener) making your general hardness levels more appropriate will be a breeze with this system. RO water also typically balances your pH, however this can vary depending on your source water.
Engineered to meet the specific needs of your top off and make up water. AquaFX is proud to offer our Stingray as one of the most economical units available for Fresh Water enthusiasts everywhere!! The AquaFX Stingray RO System is offered in a few different flow rates from 50 GPD to 100 GPD (Gallons Per Day). The AquaFX Stingray offers Gallons per dollar value that is hard to match. Truly making AquaFX 'The Leaders in Reverse Osmosis.'
- Sting Ray RO and cartridges
- 1/4" Hose Bib Adapter (additional installation parts available here)
- 10" Canister Filter Wrench for easy filter changes
- 6 feet of supply tube, drain tube and product tube
- AquaFX Instruction manual
- You can add 100 GPD anytime by adding a PiggyBack Kit
* Output based on 65PSI, 77°F, 250ppm TDS water input over a 24-hour period. Lower pressure, cooler water temperature or higher TDS will reduce output. A booster pump is highly recommended if pressure is below 45 PSI.