- Ultra-Effective Organics Remover (ammonia / nitrite / nitrate)
- Polishes Water and Improves Water Clarity
- Raises RedOx & Stabilize pH
- Does Not Remove Trace Elements
- Darkens as It Becomes Exhausted
- Can be Regenerated Several Times
- Great for Saltwater and Freshwater
Organic Blaster is a macro-porous synthetic polymer that is highly effective in removal of proteins, nitrites and nitrates, ammonia, and a broad spectrum of harmful organics. The efficient removal of organics (from the breakdown of fish waste) improves water clarity, raises redox and stabilizes pH. Helps to reduce the need for frequent water changes. While being a very effective organic scavenger, the Organic Blaster has a very minimal impact on trace elements.
Organic Blaster can be regenerated with simple household bleach. Ensure a thorough rinse before reusing the media.
Recommended usage is 100mL per 100 Gallons of Aquarium water. Can be used in a fine-mesh filter media bag, or a resin media reactor.
Soak media in a 1:1 mixture of unscented & undyed household bleach (do not use splash less beach) and water for 24 hours. Rinse the Organic Blaster well. Add 4 tablespoons of dechlorinator per cup of water then soak the Organic Blaster for 8 hours. Rinse well before use. If you detect any chlorine smell, repeat the water/dechlorinator soaking procedure.