- Heavy-duty contacts
- Controls pumps up to 1 HP at 240 VAC
- Adjustable pumping range of 7 – 36 inches (18 -91 cm)
- Includes standard mounting clamp and boxed packaging
- Pump switch on/off position diagram
Provide automatic pump control for commercial RO systems. The float switch is designed to directly control pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 VAC in water and sewage applications. Not sensitive to rotation or turbulence, allowing it to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
- Flexible 16 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- FLOAT: 3.05 inches diameter x 3.56 inches long (7.75 x 9.04 cm) high impact, corrosion resistance, PVC housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F (60°C)
- 240 VAC 50/60 Hz Single Phase
- Maximum Pump Running Current: 13 amps
- Recommended Pump HP: 1 HP or less
NOTE: This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
A Pump Switch is designed for Horsepower (HP) rated loads and is not suitable for control (pilot duty) applications. It will fail prematurely when switching loads less than 1 Amp at 240 VAC.