This kit requires Next Day return shipping to the lab. Return shipping not included.
Tests your Well or City Water for...
- 45 Analytes (Total)
- 22 metals
- 9 inorganics
- 14 other parameters necessary to determine the proper reverse osmosis system specification
- Full List Contaminants PDF
The Complete RO Screen was developed to be the most complete analysis available for reverse osmosis design. The Complete RO Screen offers a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of 22 metals, 9 inorganics and 14 other parameters necessary to determine the proper reverse osmosis system specification.
*If you are performing testing to meet regulatory requirements or if you believe your results may be used for litigation purposes, please contact us for more information about testing packages designed for those purposes.
Once you order the test, the empty collection bottles will be shipped out to you in 3-7 business days.
1. Upon receiving the empty collection bottles, collect samples of your water.
2. Ship the filled collection bottles to the lab (overnight-shipping is required and return shipping to the lab is not included).
3. Once the lab receives your water sample, they will analyze your water sample and email you an in-depth report (compared side-by-side to National EPA Standards) in 10-12 business days.