Return shipping of your water sample to the lab is not included.
Tests your City Water for...
- 115 analytes tested (total)
- 20 metals / minerals
- 7 inorganic compounds
- 4 Physical Factors
- 16 disinfectants and their byproducts
- 47 volatile organic compounds
- 20 pesticides, herbicides and PCBs
- Full List of Contaminants PDF
CityCheck Deluxe is a comprehensive informational water testing package designed for people whose drinking water comes from municipal water supplies (city water). This is a more comprehensive version of the standard analysis adding 20 pesticides, herbicides and PCBs which are more likely to be in surface water supplies due to runoff.
*If you are performing testing to meet regulatory requirements or if you believe your results may be used for litigation purposes, please contact us for more information about testing packages designed for those purposes.
Once you order the test, the empty collection bottles will be shipped out to you in 3-7 business days.
1. Upon receiving the empty collection bottles, collect a sample of your water.
2. Ship the filled collection bottles to the lab (overnight-shipping is required and return shipping to the lab is not included).
3. Once the lab receives your water sample, they will analyze your water sample and email you an in-depth report (compared side-by-side to National EPA Standards) in 10-12 business days.