The carbon block filter is the second stage of your RO or RI/DI system. It is great for removing chlorine, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, bad taste, odors and other VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
The Chlorine Guzzler Carbon Block Filter effectively process up to 20,000 Gallons of water (total including product & waste) at 2ppm Chlorine (40,000 Gallons at 1ppm)
Better Parts, Better Service!
- High-Purity Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block
- Removes 99% of Chlorine, Taste & Odor
- Food-Grade, Non-Shedding Polypropylene Fabric to Filter, Carbon Fines, Impurities & Sludge
- Captures Impurities for Cleaner Water
- Food grade materials, BPA Free & Environmentally Friendly
- Silicone O-ring to Prevent Bypass
Replace every 4-6 months.