The carbon block filter is the second stage of your RO or RI/DI system. It is great for removing chlorine, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, bad taste, odors and other VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
The Chlorine Guzzler Carbon Block Filter effectively process up to 3750 Gallons of water (total including product & waste) at 2ppm Chlorine (7500 Gallons at 1ppm)
Better Parts, Better Service!
- High-Purity Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block
- Removes 99% of Chlorine, Taste & Odor
- Food-Grade, Non-Shedding Polypropylene Fabric to Filter, Carbon Fines, Impurities & Sludge
- Captures Impurities for Cleaner Water
- Food grade materials, BPA Free & Environmentally Friendly
- Silicone O-ring to Prevent Bypass
The 10 X 2 fits the AquaFX Barracuda, Dolphin, Moray, Mako, Octopus, Hammerhead, Great White, Whale Shark as well as most residential RO systems with standard 10” Canisters.
The 10x4 fits our Blue Fin systems and other Big Blue Filters
The 20X2 Inch fits the AquaFX Blue Marlin, and others
Replace every 4-6 months.