The AquaFX Bare Bones RO/DI System
The Bare Bones RO/DI AquaFX's answer to economical reef keeping. You can expect the same quality water that AquaFX has brought to you for almost 20 years.
This unit is very popular with reef enthusiasts (both private and commercial), engineered to meet the specific needs of your top off and make up water.
Our Systems are made in the USA with USA made components (like our RO membranes and DI resin)
The AquaFX Bare Bones RO/DI offered in several flow rates from 50 GPD to 300 GPD (Gallons per Day). AquaFX furthers this great unit by allowing you to select the carbon your system uses, giving you the ability to deal with disinfectants such as Chloramine or even traditional Chlorine. The Bare Bone RO/DI has helped to fill a gap in our hobby, truly making AquaFX 'The Leaders in Reverse Osmosis.'
Technical Specs -
- AquaFX Premium 1 micron Sediment
- AquaFX Carbon Block (Or AquaFX Chloramine Blaster Carbon, or the AquaFX High Capacity Carbon Block)
- AquaFX TFC RO Membrane (Always made in the USA - just another quality difference from us and 'them')
- AquaFX Mixed Bed Color Indicating Zero TDS DI resin
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick Connect Fittings standard (no compression)
- Every AquaFX system is hand built in our shop for your needs, never outsourced. Allowing for superior quality control during the manufacturing process. (Where was your RO unit made? Will your supplier even tell you?)
Parts Included with Every Barracuda RO/DI system -